Wednesday, February 28, 2018

What to Wear Wednesday!!! Color!!!

This week we are talking about color again. Last week was blue. This week is my favorite color....purple
Throughout history, purple has symbolized royalty. It also symbolizes magic, richness, and luxury. Light purple with pink is a popular combo for tween girls. Make it brighter and pair it with other bright colors and it is used to sell children's toys or for popular sports teams. Purple was also a color mentioned in the Bible, so it can also be associated with spirituality.

Here are some fun examples of sessions I did where my client was wearing purple:






Purple goes great with almost any skin and hair color. I like it best with blond hair and blue eyes. 


I have so many more examples in flowers and people and sunrises and.......the list goes on and on. 



Spring/Easter Mini Session coming soon!!!
Happy Clicking!!!
Remembrance Photography by Terri







No comments:

Post a Comment