Thursday, March 1, 2018

Easter/Spring Mini Sessions

Spring and Easter are right around the corner. It is hard to believe but it is true. So, with that in mind, I want to announce my Spring/Easter Mini Session. I am doing it a little different this time around. I am not going to post a specific date and times, I am going to do it the whole month of March. I will post some backdrops and some props that I have to go with the mini session. These sessions are done at my home in my studio. To make it even more fun, I am taking $20 off my usually fee of $99. What do you get for this price? You get 30 minutes of photo taking and 5 edited photos saved to a disk with a release, so you can print as many photos as you want for your family and friends. 
Just to give you a sneak peak, sort of, I have big Easter eggs, Easter baskets, and grass for some of the props for the Easter photos. Oh, and I can't forget an Easter Bunny. Sorry he is not a live bunny. 
For Spring props, I have a lemonade stand and flowers so far. More to come for sure. Check back!!!!


Happy Clicking!!!!
Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment