This is for the parents of all those Seniors out there!!! Wow! What an amazing year ahead for you! Let me be the first to congratulate you on all your hard work!
My gift to you is a great Senior Special to capture this amazing year in your life. Right now I am offering to Seniors Only my standard photo session package ($169) with unlimited photos. That's right! You can have all the photos I take of you. (This package typically comes with 12 photos) So, now you don't have to go through the tough job of choosing which ones are your favorites. You can have them all! You also receive 1 full hour of photo taking, unlimited wardrobe changes, and 2 8x10's of your favorite photos to start you out. Contact me today to make your appointment! This offer is going til the end of the year, so you have lots of time to plan ahead! Go for it!!!!!
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Today I am taking the lazy way out. I found this article that I think is better at explaining my topic than I could be. If you have a teen girl, it is a must read. This article talks about what is trending this Fall for back to school. Take a peek! http://www.brandedgirls.com/latest-style-winter-outfit-combinations-for-teen-girls/
Thursday, July 23, 2015
Thursday, July 16, 2015
Thursday, July 9, 2015
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Here are a few tips to get the most out of your Senior photo session with me!
- Be early or on time! You don't want to lose any time in front of the camera! That would be bad!
- Come expecting to have fun! This time is all about you and capturing all that you have spent so much time to accomplish. I will make you look great so relax and enjoy!
- Take time picking out the clothes you want to be photographed in! This is a time to show your unique style. Choose clothes you are comfortable in and feel wonderful in!! Have a friend help you pick out some items. Make it fun! Remember, you do have unlimited wardrobe changes, but you will need to change clothes quickly, so don't choose anything with lots of buttons or other items that take time to change from or into.
- Bring props!!! I love props! Bring items that show what clubs you have been in or hobbies you enjoyed!
- Friends have been a big part of your life, so feel free to bring 1 or 2 to share the spotlight with you. Family and pets are welcome as well!!
This is your time! Come and enjoy being pampered! Make your Senior photo appointment today! Congratulations by the way!!!!