1. Bring a few different choices in clothing. I would recommend about 3 clothing changes. Some thoughts would be a casual outfit, a dressy outfit, and maybe something that tells what you did in high school. (ie. cheerleaders uniform or sports jersey)
2. Avoid large patterns! These can add that 10 lbs. But wearing darker colors can take off lbs.
3. Wear sunglasses for a couple photos. You are young and can get away with looking like a movie star!
4. Avoid wearing tank tops unless it is the real you. Tank tops are not real flattering for photos, but if you are known for wearing them then show it off.
5. Girls, put on a fresh coat of nail polish to sharpen up those hands and make them sparkle.
6. Last, but not least.......The most important thing to remember is to Be Yourself! That is the whole point of Senior photos, to capture this milestone in your life. Bring a prop that has been important to you for all these years. Sometimes it can be a pet or maybe just a special gift your were given. This is about you and who you are and have become. Enjoy it!!!
There you have it.....a few tips for your Senior session. Have a blast saying cheese!!!!
Remembrance Photography by Terri