Monday, February 5, 2018

Digital Photography 1 online course

I have been a photographer for about 5 years now. I love it!!! So when the idea of teaching others how to do it came up, I thought, hey I can do that.  So, after a lot of work, my Digital Photography 1 Course was born. I started teaching it to groups of people on a random evening in person. But I felt like I was missing people. The nights I did it didn't always work for everyone, so I often would get asked to let people know when I was going to do another one. Then I got the idea to make it an online course. This can reach anyone anytime. People can take the class when it fits into their schedule. So, after a lot more work my Digital Photography 1 online course was born. I have to admit I am not an actor, so it is not exactly professional, but I think I did pretty good for my first try. Lol.

In this class I teach several things that are pretty basic when it comes to using a digital camera with lenses. Many people just set their camera to auto and click away. My class teaches you how to begin to choose the settings yourself. Like I said, it is pretty basic, so it doesn't go to deep into things. I didn't want to confuse people when some of them only know how to turn their camera on. 

Here is one of the slides I use in the video. It tells what I talk about. Exposure triangle, rule of thirds, lighting, and tips to remember when taking photos are the main points. I take time to talk about each one and explain what they do.

I am offering this class for only $25. I am throwing in some of my notes on aperture that dig a little deeper into what aperture is and does and how to adjust it for the photo you want to take. I also am offering each person who purchases this class, a membership onto a Facebook page that is private and only for people who have taken the class. This page allows for people to talk and exchange tips and tricks they learned from the class.

If you are interested in this class please contact me by email at www.remembrancephoto11@yahoo.com . Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have as well.

My hope with this class is that the people who take it will better understand their camera and be on their way to taking the photos they want without the camera choosing for them. Cameras will only get more and more complicated so why not learn how to stay ahead of the game.


Happy Clicking!!!! 
Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment