So, here are a few tips to take what God gave you and like what you see.
- Don't take photos from a low angle. If you are taking a selfie, hold your phone up a little so you don't get a double chin. This works for someone else taking your photo as well.
- Pay attention to how you are standing or sitting. Stand or sit up straight and you will look thinner.
- Stand slightly sideways when facing the camera. Facing the camera straight on makes you appear wider and no one wants that.
- As well as standing or sitting straight, pull your shoulders back. This makes you appear slimmer and more confident.
- Wear vertical stripes not horizontal because they make you look longer and slimmer.
- Take some selfies until you find an angle you like. You don't have to share them with everyone else, but if you practice, I guarantee you will find something you really like.
I joke around and say there is a reason I am not on the other side of the camera, so I need to take some of my own advice....hehe. I did however start to use the tricks and take some selfies and I found some photos of myself I really like. Here is one:
I hope this helps you like yourself more in photos. Shoot me some of your favorite photos of yourself. I want to see the beautiful you!!!!
Remembrance Photography by Terri