Wednesday, February 21, 2018

What to Wear Wednesdays!!! Blue

I want to take a few weeks to talk about color. Color is everywhere and makes a statement. Clothing colors are no different. 
Let's start with Blue. Blue is a cool, calming color, that is popular in almost any shade. It is popular with large companies, hospitals and airlines. Blue gives a feeling of peace, stability, confidence, tranquility, and affection. I made my brand in the color blue, not just because I like the color, but  because of the feeling it brings to people.






Here are a couple examples of photos I have taken with blue.













Notice how the blue in their shirts make their eyes pop and their skin glow. 
Try using blue in your next photos! 



Happy Clicking!!!
Remembrance Photography by Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment