Monday, February 19, 2018

What's with the mini sessions anyway?

I have done mini sessions several times in the past, but they don't seem to get the attention I would like to see them get. So, I thought, maybe I need to explain what my mini sessions are like. Well, in one word.....FUN!!!! Lol, ok I am biased. But really, what is with these sessions anyway? What makes them different then the other sessions. 
First, they are a smaller version of my full session. Mini sessions are convenient and quick. They work great for busy families who don't have a lot of time. Everything is set up and ready. All I need is your smile. 
Secondly, they are less expensive. You still get a variety of photos but at a lower price. There is no sitting fee. Just one easy price. 
Lastly, like I said, they are fun. Sometimes I have little gifts for the kids when they give me their best smiles. I sometimes even have a little something for the adults. I want this to be fun. Many people don't love getting their photo taken, but I try to make it an enjoyable time for everyone. 

What do you think? Doesn't sound so bad, does it? 
Keep an eye out for my next mini session. You don't want to miss it. 
Below I have a few examples of sessions I have done in the past. 








Spring/Easter Mini Session is coming soon!!! 
Happy Clicking!!!! 
Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment