Tuesday, February 27, 2018

A day in my life....

I don't exactly lead a super exciting life, but I have to say, I love my life. I have been really blessed. I have a great husband and 5 amazing kids, 2 of which are now on their own starting their own lives. But what do I do each day? I will use today as an example.
I got up at about 5:30 am and started my day with a devotional and prayer. I love this time of the day. It really gets my day off on the right foot.
At about 6 am, I got dressed and opened my bedroom door to the sweetest kitty ever. He is always waiting for me. I fed him, let the dog out, and gave them both a little morning treat.
Next, I ate my breakfast and sat for a few minutes before I finished getting myself ready for the day. By now my kids were up getting ready for school and eating their breakfast as well.
At 7 am we headed off to school and work. I dropped the kids off and then headed to my job at a local elementary school as a food and nutrition clerk. I got off work at 1:30 and ran errands. Some days I go to the gym. Today though, I ran a couple errands and then did a work out at home.
I wish my day was over at that point and I could sit and relax, but that is not how it went. Instead I did some chores around the house and then sat down to edit some photos I took for a sweet couple a few days ago.
Then it was time for me to feed the crew. They say I am a great cook, which I love to hear. I love taking care of my family and keeping them happy and comfortable. It is very important to me that my home is a place they love to be.
That leads me to what I am doing now. I am doing some computer work. In a few minutes, I will shut it off and sit and enjoy some time sitting with my hubby and watching some tv.
Like I said, it is not a glamorous life, but it is mine. God has blessed me!!! I am so very thankful!






Spring/Easter Mini Session is coming soon!!! 
Happy Clicking!!!! 
Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment