Wednesday, November 29, 2017

What's in Your Closet?

Do you have a closet full of clothes or just a few pieces? I love clothes. Actually, I went to college for Fashion Merchandising, but then married a farmer in a small town. Almost any career in fashion requires a larger city to find a job that will go anywhere. But I don't regret not going into fashion one bit. I have found that being a photographer is more fulfilling and allows me to be with my family and I use many of the things I learned in college anyway. So, it was worth it. 
Back to clothes.....I love clothes. But sometimes it can be overwhelming trying to pick out what to wear. I found this great article that suggests 10 clothing items every woman should have in their closet. Check it out and see how many of them you have already in your closet. 






To get more great ideas on what to wear, sign up for my monthly newsletter. 

Happy Clicking!!!
Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment