Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Did you know I do most of my photography sessions on location? We live in such a beautiful area that the backdrops are limitless. But I do have a studio as well. Unfortunately it is not big and elaborate, but it does produce some sweet photos. I have a portable backdrop that I set up in my garage. Ok, let me explain a little something here before you picture this. Lol We don't use our garage for our cars, we use it for an extra space for parties and other get togethers. We have a fridge, bar, table and chairs in there. It does have storage and gardening tools as well, so that part is a garage. When I open the big door, it allows me to get that natural light I love for my photography. I also use several digital backdrops to provide my clients the perfect photo.


Happy Clickiing!!!
Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment