Monday, December 4, 2017

I Need Your Opinion....Please!!!!

I am building a newsletter. I have done newsletters in the past, but I have learned that I wasn't doing them effectively. So, I am trying again and learning as I go.
I am putting the tips and news from the past month in my newsletter so if you missed anything, you won't be left behind. These tips are photo and wardrobe tips and the news is upcoming events and sales I am planning. Like I said, I am learning as I go, so I need some new people to sign up and give me some opinions on how my newsletter looks and what information I should add or take out. I would love to get you perspective! So, if you are interested in helping me out please sign up to receive my newsletter by email. I have a sign up form here at my blog and at my website (the sign up form on website only shows on a pc). I value your opinion. I want to give interesting, valuable information to those who sign up. Thank you ahead of time to those who help me out. I appreciate it.....really I do!!!! 




Happy Clicking!!!!
Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment