Wednesday, November 15, 2017

What To Wear!!!!! Interview Outfits!

Ok, so I haven't actually gone on an interview for about 10 years, so I thought it would be neat to look and see what is trending now for interview attire. I see it hasn't changed a whole lot, but it isn't a bad idea to keep updated just in case. I hope you don't have to use this unless you choose to.

I was always told to dress for the job you are interviewing for.....as if you already have it. I guess, it depends on what you are interviewing for. I had an instance where I was interviewing at a clothing store and wore an outfit I had bought there. But the outfit was not totally appropriate for an interview and it cost me the job. It wasn't distasteful, it was just too trendy and not enough business.

Check out this article and pass it on to those you know who are looking for a job. It may be what makes the difference between getting the job and not getting the job.

business women
Compassionate Eye Foundation/Martin Barraud/Getty Images



Happy Clicking!!!
Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment