Saturday, January 11, 2014

You are Special!

When you hurt yourself and need a doctor, would you rather fix it yourself or pay the doctor to make sure it is done right. Well, ok we don't enjoy paying the doctor or for that matter going to a doctor if we don't have to. My point is when you want your special event captured for your memory books, would you rather take the photos yourself or pay someone to do it right. I am not saying you have to be a pro to take photos, but when it is that special of all special days, you don't want it to be left to the amateurs. Photographers range from specialty to general. In other words, some specialize in weddings, seniors, or pets. Others just take photos of anybody at anytime in general.
Remembrance Photography by Terri specializes in natural light, outdoor photography for families. So, I take photos of your whole family, your kids, or maybe just you and your spouse in the beauty of the natural outdoor light. No big lamps or flashes, just the light God provides.




I also specialize in real life, natural looking photos. I try not to have my photos look too posed. 




I like to have fun!





I like to add some extra effects!




All in all, I look through my lens and capture what I would want to remember forever if I was you. 





So, contact me today to set up that appointment to capture your memories forever!

www.remembrance-photography.net
remembrancephoto11@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment