Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 149

Sometimes, we miss small little details, even if we have been taking photos for years. But never fear....Photoshop is here!
Here are 2 photos. The first one is the before and the second is the after. Photo 1 is straight from my camera. Not a bad photo, if I do say so myself. But if you look closely, there is an imperfection. 


If you look closely at the back of this sweet girls skirt, you will see that it is not laying as flat as I would like to see it. Sometimes, as a photographer, we miss little things like this til we pull up the photo on a computer. Well, not all is lost. Photoshop can come to the rescue!!

I did not make any dramatic changes to the skirt but if you again look closely at the "after" photo, you will see that her skirt is laying better. I also added some softness to the background and her skin. Lastly, I sharpened the photo just a tiny bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment