Saturday, January 18, 2014

Here It Is!!!!!!

Here it is. My next Mini Session. It is for Valentine's Day! It will start Feb. 1st and run through Feb. 14th. Your kids could hand out there own homemade cards for school. You could send out a card to your family and friends if you didn't get the chance to send out photos at Christmas. This could be your engagement photo.....very inexpensive...I might add. 
$10 for first pose
$5 for each additional
Photos will be edited placed on a CD for ease of making prints.

I have a backdrop and several props to choose from. 


 To set up your appointment please contact me at my website www.remembrance-photo.net or my Facebook page www.facebook.com/Remembrancephoto11?ref=hl . 

Contact me today, before all the time slots fill up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment