Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 143

I wanted to use this day to show some examples of what kind of editing I do. Here is a few photos I took of my boys this morning. They were cleaning out from under their beds.


In this photo, I added some lighting, sharpening, and believe me their floor does not look this clean. Normally, I would clean up the area around them but I didn't have time in this situation. 


This photo, I also added some lighting, sharpening, and again cleaned up the floor. I should have cleaned his socks as well. hehe


This photo is straight from my camera. Dirty carpet and all. And they even vacuumed today. Geesh!






This photo is after editing. I added a creamy color to their skin, added blur to the background so they stand out and the mess blends in, and cleaned the carpet up.

These may not exactly be studio photos but I caught a special funny moment in my boys life and added some special touches to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment