Saturday, December 23, 2017

Foto Tip Friday!!! More Tips for Holiday Photography

Sorry I am late with this tip. It was my birthday yesterday and I took the day off. I have also been fighting a cold that has been going around, so I needed the rest. But I promised more tips on holiday photography and here they are. 
(If you didn't see last weeks tips, here is the link to see them.) 



  1. Be sure to charge your battery and have an SD card that has lots of space. You don't want to have your battery die or your SD card say it's full right in the middle of all the fun. 
  2. Put your camera down sometimes and enjoy the fun for yourself. Take some time to be with your family and not just be the one behind the camera.
  3. Give your camera to someone else and let them take some photos. Make sure you are in some of them. It is neat to see photos from someone else's perspective.
  4. If you want to get photos of lights, turn off your flash. Set your shutter speed lower and your aperture and ISO higher and use a tripod. If you are photographing outside, do it 30 minutes after sunset to get the best shots. 
Well, there you go. I hope this helps you get photos you love this holiday season. I wish you all the happiest of holidays and new year! God bless!




Happy Clicking!!!! 
Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment