Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What To Wear Wednesday!!!!

School is just around the corner.....again. Summer seems to fly by every year. I went into a local store and there it was, lines and lines of school supplies. Crayons, pencils, folders, and notebooks galore. I admit this is not my favorite time of the year. It is probably my least favorite actually. I love having my kids home with me. I love to see them each morning with sleepy eyes and messy hair and be able to spend the morning with them. I love to watch them goof around with each other and laugh so hard at their antics. I hate saying goodbye to them when school starts. 

If I am honest, the school year does have some days that I love as well. Like watching them play sports or in band. Weekends become even more special to spend with them because I haven't seen much of them all week. Then there is the holidays and family traditions. I love family traditions. I wrote a blog post about some of our traditions. 

So what does this all have to do with what to wear? It doesn't, I just decided to reminisce. LOL

Today's article is what to wear for school photos. I thought with school on the horizon I would provide some tips. And this article has some really practical tips. Check it out when planning for those photos this year. Here is the link:

The best color to wear when having school picture taken

I have to put a plug in here as well. I am running a special mini session in August for school photos. Check it out at my Facebook page Remembrance Photography by Terri and click on events. I have several backdrops and am offering several prints. I hope you will take a moment to see. 

I hope you enjoy this article. Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you if you have any school photo tips. I will share some on my page. Have fun getting ready for a new school year and Happy Clicking!!

Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment