Thursday, July 6, 2017

Throwback Thursday!!!



This photo was taken back in the Fall of 2012. This was one of my daughters school photos. I look at it and she seems so little, but it doesn't seem like it was so long ago. I remember the day I took this photo. 
I started my photography business with photos just like this....school photos. I have 5 children. School photos are not terribly expensive for just 1 child but when you take it times 5 it adds up quickly. 
At first, I took my kids photos to save money and then I realized how much I enjoyed taking photos and I was pretty good at it. A hobby was born! 
All you moms out there probably can relate with the fact that when you have small children, you don't have hobbies. Your kids are your hobbies. Lol! 
As time went on and I was taking photos for friends kids, I decided to take my hobby to the next level. Today, I take photos to bless others. I don't charge a lot because I want to offer something special; a keepsake. You can't put a price on memories. 💕

Happy Clicking!!!🎕



No comments:

Post a Comment