Friday, July 21, 2017

Foto Tip Friday!!!

Taking photos of your pets is not much different than taking photos of children. They don't sit still and you have to use funny noises to get them to look at you. LOL 

Here are a few things to remember when you try to capture your sweet furry children. 


1. Try to get down on their level. Get down on the floor or ground. They find you more interesting when you are at their level and you capture them as they are. This photo is of my cat sleeping on the arm of our couch. I got down on the floor to get a photo of him sleeping. 

Although I have stood up above them as well and it was a neat angle. I took this photo of my dog waiting to come inside on a cold day. The snow around her made her colors and eyes pop so I couldn't resist taking a photo of her. 








2. Sit off to the side and click photos of them at play. I love that God made cats so playful. I have as much fun watching our cat play as I did my children when they were little. They are so cute. I love it!!!







3. Use some fun props. This is a photo of my friends dog when she first got him. He was so tiny. We decided to take a photo of him with the football to show his size and also because her husband is a football fan. It turned out to be a sweet photo.







4. Be patient! Working with animals can be time consuming. Sit back and enjoy them and you will get some amazing shots. These furry members of our family aren't around forever so capture some photos of them to show others for years after they are gone.  

Share some of your pet photos on my Facebook page. I can't wait to see what creative juices are flowing out there. 

Happy Clicking!!!

Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment