Monday, January 8, 2018

Digital Photography 1 Class

Maybe you have heard me talk about my Digital Photography 1 class in the past. I have mentioned it here in my blog, on Facebook, and in my Foto Tip Friday videos. Well, here it is again.

I have taught a class in person several times and it went over great. The people who attended it really enjoyed it and learned a lot. But there were several people who wanted to come but couldn't because it conflicted with their schedules. I decided something had to change. Then I got the idea to put it on as a video and then anyone can see it when it is convenient for them.

So, here are the details:

The video is approximately 45 minutes long. It teaches about the basics of using a DSLR camera. The goal is to prepare you to choose your own setting by choosing manual mode over auto mode. The video teaches about such things as the exposure triangle, lighting, and photo taking tips. With the purchase of this video, you also receive an invitation to join a Facebook page along with other participants who have taken this course. I am hoping this will help you all be able to ask and answer any questions you have as you practice what you learn. You will also receive a detailed lesson on aperture to your email. Aperture can be rather confusing, but this lesson will help clear it all up for you.

Now, how much is this course? It is being offered for only $10 to the first 10 people who purchase it. After that, it will be for only $25.

I hope you will take advantage of this opportunity. Take the time this new year to capture all those sweet moments you don't want to ever forget.




Happy Clicking!!!! 
Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment