Thursday, October 5, 2017

Throwback Thursday!!!

I can't believe it has already been 3 years ago. For our 20th wedding anniversary we went to Disneyland for a couple days. It was so fun to go just us and no kids. It gave us the opportunity to be kids again. I think it is time to go back. Anyone wanna come too? 


My hubby and I love to keep memories alive and make new memories too. For our honeymoon we went to Disneyland, Universal Studios (when Back to the Future was big), San Diego Zoo, and Sea World. I hadn't been to any of these places before so it was a real treat for me. 

We are planning our 25th anniversary in a couple years. This time we want to go somewhere outside the country and tropical. 

This year is our 23rd anniversary. It is less than a month away. For this anniversary we are going to stay at our time share for a few days. I love time alone with my man. He really is my best friend! 

What do you do for your anniversary? Do you have special traditions? I would love to hear about it. 






Happy Clicking!
Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment