Thursday, September 7, 2017

Throwback Thursday!!!

Hey, everyone. It's is Thursday or as I like to call it Friday Eve. I want to change things up a bit. I have been showing past photos from sessions I did years ago. Well, I want to show you a little more about me. I am going to share for a little while, past photos I took of my family and events within my family. This should be fun!

Today's photo is of my sweet now 13 year old son. He always has a smile and makes me laugh so hard. I love taking goofy photos of my kids. So, here is one of my goofy youngest. Lol

Ain't he the cutest? I think so. 

Share with me some of your goofy photos. I would love to see them. If you don't have any, then you need to get to work and take some. Happy Clicking!!!!



Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment