Wednesday, May 9, 2018

What to Wear Wednesday!!! Working out

I have been going to a local gym for a while now. I have spent the last 20+ years working out in my home to aerobic tapes or Youtube videos or the Wii fit. Well, I have decided to give back to myself. My kids are growing up and I feel I deserve a little extra something for myself. So, today's what to wear tip is about working out. I am posting 2 articles this time. One is what to wear in 2018 for working out and one is what not to wear. Both are equally important and interesting reads. I hope you enjoy them and I hope you do some sort of exercise to keep healthy and strong. Our bodies need it. 

http://www.herstylecode.com/outfits/cute-summer-workout-outfits/


Happy Clicking!
Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment