Wednesday, August 2, 2017

What to Wear Wednesday!!! Fall Family Photos 2017

It is August!!! Fall is coming, ready or not! That means that school will be starting again, days will be getting shorter and the nights cooler and of course time to think about those Fall family photos. Why do people prefer Fall for photos? Well, the obvious is the changing of the leaves, but also because Christmas is on it's way. People begin thinking about what photo to use on their cards again this year.

I like the Fall for the most part. I used to live up north in North Dakota and Minnesota. As a matter of fact, I was born there. I lived there for over 30 years. Fall was not my favorite time of year because it ushered in Winter and I don't like Winter. It is so pretty but it is so cold there. Now I live in Arizona, so Fall is not so bad and Winter is more like I like it. hehe

Back to the Fall photos. Today's What to Wear tip is about Fall photos and what to wear. I found this really informative article that gives so many awesome tips on Fall photos. Click the link to check it out!!

50 Family Photo Ideas

I hope this article helps you get your family photos in the planning stages. It is a busy time of year, but it is also fun! If you have any fun stories or photos from past family sessions, share them with me here. I would love to hear them! Until then....

Happy Clicking!!!

Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment