Monday, February 16, 2015

Mini Session March Special!!!!

I am doing my first special of the year. I am calling it Mini Session March. My mini sessions are geared towards those who want to save time and money. The session will include 20 minutes of photo taking at my studio for up to 6 people. Plus, it is only $50, almost $20 off. Easter photos, Spring photos, Senior photos....whatever, your heart desires it is here for you for only $50. Oh, I almost forgot, the session includes 5 poses saved to a CD. You have control! Take the CD to your local store and get any sizes and number of photos printed to send to family and friends. If 5 poses are not enough and you want more, additional poses are only $10 each. This special runs from March 1st to March 31 only, so contact me today to set up an appointment. www.prescottfamilyphotography.com




No comments:

Post a Comment