Thursday, February 26, 2015

I Challenge You To.......

If you like to take photos, then I have a challenge for you. First, I should ask if you have ever done a photo challenge? Do you know what I am even talking about? hehe Well, there are lots of different photo challenges to choose from. Some examples are: 365 day challenge= take a photo a day for a year; 30 day challenge= take a photo a day for 30 days using either one subject or one lens or one certain setting on your camera;  Tell a story= take a photo everyday to tell a story about someone or something.
These challenges help you to learn more about your camera and photography technique. Try one!
I am going to do one for March. I am going to do a 30 day challenge of my life in March. So, each day I will take 1 photo that tells about my day. I am excited about this! Stay tuned to see what March is like here in my home.


No comments:

Post a Comment