Friday, September 5, 2014

What to Wear Wednesday!!!! Men's Styles!

Last week, I talked about some of the popular styles out there for women. Today, I want to talk about men's styles. I didn't think this would be hard at all, but on the contrary it is harder than I thought. No offense, men, but you don't have a whole lot of diversity. hehe Sorry. Here is what I did find:

1. Jackets, sweaters, sport coats......these are some of the items in style right now. Layering is the big thing. Layers can go 2 or 3 items deep, such as a t-shirt with a sweater and a casual blazer over top.


maninpink.co



2. Jeans are still pretty slim. Skinny jeans are still the thing if you can wear them. If you are not into that type of thing, don't worry, there are plenty of boot cut and straight leg options still available and they look just as stylish.





3. Men's shoe styles have not changed a whole lot. Right now there are a lot of high top sneakers and boots. Dress shoes are very much in and some of these even come in a high top style as well.



As I go over what I have written here, I see that men's styles have not changed much over the years. When taking a photo all the same rules apply with men as in women. Wear something that is a neutral color, not bright colors or patterns. Hope I helped some of you men out there!  Enjoy and Happy Clicking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment