Thursday, September 25, 2014

One Last Attempt!!!

Ok. We have 5 days left of this challenge. I am at 182 likes for my facebook page and would love to reach 250. Why? Because I am giving $1 for every new like I get in the month of September to a young boy suffering from ALS. My heart goes out to the family of this young boy as they plan his upcoming funeral. I can't even imagine. So, I put out this plea once again. If you have not clicked "like" on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/remembrancephoto11) please do. If you have already click "like" on my page (not this post) then please share this on your own page. To read more about this young  boy just go to https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/px55/gabriel-reyes-lou-gehrig-s-disease-fund, and read all about him. Thank you to those who have joined my page this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment