Thursday, June 26, 2014

Wedding Photos

I think most of us bring a camera to a wedding even if we are not the photographer. The problem is, the photos always end up with heads of the people sitting in front of you in it. Yes, they are a part of the big day, but you don't necessarily want them in the photos. Well, I went to a friends wedding a couple weeks ago and I was not the photographer. I was happy to be a part of the many heads in the audience, so I could enjoy the day with them. But I still have to take photos........





I love to take photos of the set up before the Bride and Groom walk down the aisle. There are no heads and I can walk around and take photos without upsetting the photographer.






Notice, in this photo I accidentally had my focus on the background instead of the candles. But I think it adds some interest to the photo. 






This photo I didn't mind the audience in the photo. It tells the story of what is happening. Here the flower girl is walking down and everyone is watching her do her very important job for this big day.







Here is another photo of the flower girl. I took this one from my seat by zooming way in. I did have to crop out some heads. 







This little cutey just deserved to have her photo taken. 








And of course the Bride. There were so many more photos I wanted to take and did take, but these are just a few. 
Also, when I go to a wedding, I try not to bring my big camera and all its gadgets. I have a smaller one that fits in my purse and makes me appear a part of the crowd. Again, this is to keep the photographer on duty happy. It is always nice to ask permission to take photos if you want to get more photos of the reception and dance. You don't want to step on any toes. HeHe.....ok that was bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment