Sunday, May 15, 2016

Senior Photo Time!

I have been taking Senior photos like crazy lately. My laptop has become just that, the top of my lap. Lol. I love it though. I hope my family can say the same, because when I am working on photos, I am in a zone where I can't hear much of anything outside of my brain. I also haven't always been the friendliest mom lately. Remember my last post about the squished juice box? Yea, that would describe me. My family has been great at giving me time and space to do what I need to do to keep my clients happy. This time of the year is winding down and before long it will be Summer break and I will have more time to sit outside with a cup of coffee and enjoy my favorite time of the year.
Here are a few of the wonderful Seniors I have photographed!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment