Friday, July 31, 2015

Senior Special for That Special Senior!!!

This is for the parents of all those Seniors out there!!! Wow! What an amazing year ahead for you! Let me be the first to congratulate you on all your hard work!
My gift to you is a great Senior Special to capture this amazing year in your life. Right now I am offering to Seniors Only my standard photo session package ($169) with unlimited photos. That's right! You can have all the photos I take of you. (This package typically comes with 12 photos) So, now you don't have to go through the tough job of choosing which ones are your favorites. You can have them all! You also receive 1 full hour of photo taking, unlimited wardrobe changes, and 2 8x10's of your favorite photos to start you out. Contact me today to make your appointment! This offer is going til the end of the year, so you have lots of time to plan ahead! Go for it!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment