Wednesday, April 18, 2018

6 Tricks to Looking Better in Photos

I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have people asking me if I can Photoshop this or that out of their photo. Some even say, can you make me look beautiful. First, I want to say, you are beautiful! God made you in his image and that makes you beautiful. Secondly, I can do Photoshop but I can't fix everything. 
So, here are a few tips to take what God gave you and like what you see. 


  1.  Don't take photos from a low angle. If you are taking a selfie, hold your phone up a little so you don't get a double chin. This works for someone else taking your photo as well.
  2.  Pay attention to how you are standing or sitting. Stand or sit up straight and you will look thinner.
  3. Stand slightly sideways when facing the camera. Facing the camera straight on makes you appear wider and no one wants that.
  4. As well as standing or sitting straight, pull your shoulders back. This makes you appear slimmer and more confident.
  5. Wear vertical stripes not horizontal because they make you look longer and slimmer. 
  6. Take some selfies until you find an angle you like. You don't have to share them with everyone else, but if you practice, I guarantee you will find something you really like. 

I joke around and say there is a reason I am not on the other side of the camera, so I need to take some of my own advice....hehe. I did however start to use the tricks and take some selfies and I found some photos of myself I really like. Here is one:

I hope this helps you like yourself more in photos. Shoot me some of your favorite photos of yourself. I want to see the beautiful you!!!!


Happy Clicking!!!
Remembrance Photography by Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment