Thursday, July 24, 2014

Throwback Thursday!!!!

Let's throw ourselves back into the past. Well, ok, throw myself back into the past.


I have to chuckle when I see this photo. It is one of the first photos I took as a photographer. I was sooo proud of it and many people complimented me on it. It looks great, right? Wrong!  This was before I knew about pixels and resolution. I was using a free editing program from the web that basically ruined my photo for printing in larger sizes. Thankfully, I have learned a lot since then. I now know about resolution and pixels, and use Adobe Photoshop for editing so my images can now be printed in very large sizes. Whew!!!
If you do any type of photography, do yourself a favor and learn a little about it. It will make a huge difference in the end. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment