Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Seniors...time is running out!!!!

11 days.....that is all there is left of August.....11 Days. I had told you at the beginning of August that I can provide you with as many photos as you want at 1 low price.I still stand by that claim!  The competition will tell you their packages start as low as $99 but what do you get for that price?  You get less then 10 photos. Not only can I offer as many photos as you want for 1 low price, I also offer a collage to share on Facebook or Twitter, online viewing of photos, unlimited wardrobe changes and at any location of your choice. My new portable studio allows me to photograph anywhere if a backdrop is what you want. Plus.....for these last 11 days I am going to throw in 10% off the next 3 sessions. Hurry! Time is running out!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment