Thursday, April 25, 2013

Business Kickoff

I need help jump starting my business. I work at a school so in 4 short weeks I will be off for 2 months. That means I will have lots of time to do photo sessions. Help me fill up my calendar. I offer full sessions as well as mini sessions. Check out my website for pricing and info on my sessions or to see my work. If you don't need any photos at this time, then  refer me to a friend. For each paid session, you will receive a $20 gift card to a store, movie theater, restaurant....just some examples. I appreciate any help you can send my way. My goal is to be able to quit my job at the school and just do what I love to do second best......take photos. Being a mom is my first best. hehe

Remember, my website is www.remembrance-photography.net. 


No comments:

Post a Comment