Saturday, September 8, 2012

  Welcome to my new blog! I hope you enjoy it! This blog is to keep you updated on latest news and promotions. I began doing photography with my children to save money on school pictures. I have since done professional head shots, engagement, weddings, maternity, babies, and of course school pictures including Senior photos. I have taken classes in photography and use whatever is available for backdrops. Sometimes using what God created makes the best photos. 

  I love the Lord and want to help you capture the blessings he has given. I am going to be at the 2nd Street Fair in Prescott Valley on Sept. 22nd with a booth to show some of my work as well as sell some of my nature prints. I will also have information and a sign up sheet for my first mini-session. I am hoping to find a pretty Fall spot for portraits. Thanks for visiting my site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment