Monday, January 29, 2018

Why I do what I do!!

I believe everyone has a gift. A gift they are given to share with others. Some people have the gift of speaking, others of entertaining, and others creating. I have been given a couple of gifts.....well, probably more than a couple but 2 stand out the most. One is the gift of nurturing. I am a mom of 5 and I love them all with all my heart. I love being a mom. It is my favorite job of all. I have been given the opportunity to be a mother to hundreds of kids everyday through a job as a Clerk for Child Nutrition at a local school. I get smiles, and sometimes hugs, and even a "your my favorite". I love being a friendly face for these children every day. My second gift is that of photography. If you have read any of my posts you probably already know how important memories are to me. I love to capture them and look back on them often. I love to do the same for others. I don't do photography to make lots of money, I do it to make lots of memories stay alive. That is why I do what I do. What are your gifts? What do you love to give back to others? Share with me. I would love to know. 




Happy Clicking!!!! 
Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment