Monday, January 22, 2018

Digital Backgrounds

When I took my kids for their baby photos, I often took them to a studio that had all these different backdrops that could be pulled down like a shade. My things have changed. Now we have the ability to use digital backdrops. For those who don't know what that is...it is a background that can be put in after the photo is taken in a photo editing software. I do this quite often. I use a white backdrop and add the background later. Here is a couple of examples:




These are the photos I did of my children for school. I love how it turned out. I have so many backdrops in almost any color and pattern. Here are a couple more......



These are a little more colorful, but I have more subtle ones too. They are so fun to work with. I love technology. hehe To see more please feel free to contact me here. 



Happy Clicking!!!! 
Remembrance Photography by Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment