Thursday, June 15, 2017

Throwback Thursday!!!

I love looking back on past photos. Not only do they bring back sweet memories, but they show me how I have improved in my photo taking. 

This photo was taken back in 2012. It was my first head shot session. I have since learned that this photo would actually not qualify as a head shot, because a true head shot is taken from the shoulders up. 

 Head shots are very important tools for some professionals. Actors and models live and die by their head shots.

 It is important to find out what the client is using the head shot for. This helps in picking backgrounds and personalizing the photos to the client.  Taking time to talk to the client also helps relax any anxieties they might have about having their photo taken. 

I have taken several other head shots since then including a few of myself. And no they aren't selfies. hehe


Take some of yourself. You shouldn't always be the one behind the camera. 😉

Happy Clicking!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment