Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Remembrance Photography and Me!!!

Today, I am making some new changes to my blog! I am excited about this new change. I have used this blog to share my photos, but I want to branch out and share more about me and my family. I want to share some tips, advice, and personal experiences I have being a wife, mom, photographer, etc. The list of jobs sometimes seem to grow. Lol!
This past week I have felt a little like this:

Photo by Duncecap-Dan

Do you know what I mean? Between taking photos, working as a lunch lady at the local school, and being a mom of 4 kids, I was empty! I felt like I was being squeezed and all the life sucked out of me. On Mother's Day, I was refilled with love from my amazing family, but then I noticed it only took a couple of days before I started to feel empty again. I spent some time praying about it and then it came to me. I am not the only mom who feels this way. I am not the only person who feels this way. I am not the only Christian who feels this way. So, I want to share some bits of wisdom given to me in my times with the Lord in hopes that it will help others. 

I would love to gain some followers here. The more the merrier! Please share with your friends and family that you feel would benefit from my tidbits. 
Enjoy and God bless all those squished juice boxes out there! May you be refilled!



No comments:

Post a Comment