Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome to 2015!!!!

Hey, I hope you had a great holiday!!! I took a couple of weeks off to relax and it was so nice.

 I have decided to change things up a bit this year with my photo business and blog. 

I will be continuing with the monthly charities. I love to give and help others. For January, I am giving to the organization Samaritan's Purse. We got to see them in action when my family and I helped with the clean up in Yarnell, Arizona. This group is amazing and I am happy to help them out. So, I am going to continue to offer $1 donation for every new "like" I get on my facebook page www.facebook.com/remembrancephoto11. Also, I will 10% of all my earnings through my photo sessions. I would love it if you would pass this information on to your family and friends.

Monthly specials will be discontinued this year.....but I will have specials now and then. I am not taking them away all together.

I will still be posting articles, but I am going to cut back on them to one a week. 

I think that is it for now. Check in for further changes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment